Body contouring targets and eliminates unwanted fat cells through a topical, rather than surgical, procedure. Body contouring treatments do not require an incision or anesthesia and come with minimal downtime. There are a number of different methodologies when it comes to body sculpting, but the most popular are ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency.
Ultrasound Cavitation is non-invasive fat reduction treatment that uses ultrasound technology to reduce fat cells in targeted parts of the body. It is the preferred option for anyone who does not want to undergo extreme options such as liposuction, as it does not involve any needles or surgery. In addition to that, it has zero recovery time and is painless— often taking less than an hour. Ultrasound cavitation uses high-intensity, focused ultrasonic waves to separate and destroy fat cells. Energy passes through the skin into the targeted fat cells without harming the skin or any surrounding tissues.
Cavitation crackles and breaks up the fat, but the trick is to remove these unwanted toxins from your body. The day before and after your session, we suggest you:
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water prior to and after your appointment (tip: adding lemon helps promote weight loss and energy!)
- Eat a sensible diet, avoiding unnecessary fatty foods and eating more fruits and vegetables
- Try over the counter herb milk thistle & cranberry pills to maximize the detoxifying and cleansing of the liver and kidneys
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine
- Elevate your heart rate to speed up the removal of toxins
Price: Variable by area (45-minutes). Multiple sessions required to attain best results.
Buttocks: $150, Hips: $150, Bra line: $150, Face: $90, Arms: $80, Neck: $70, Eyes: $60
Abdomen: Schedule for consultation!
7639 MacArthur Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98664
Located in the Dairy Queen Plaza
Tuesday – Friday: 10am – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Schedule by appointment only